Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Faith Hill - This Kiss (1998)


CD Single

A country crossover hit that my wife purchased for minivan listening. I'd rather look at Faith Hill than listen to her, but even I will admit this single is easy to listen to, despite the twang. Never heard the "b-side" (track 2) until today.

Peak on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart: #7

Tracks: We get two, totaling just under 7 minutes. Like I've said, This Kiss is enjoyable, particularly the syncopated chorus. The other track is Better Days, track 5 from Hill's 1997 album, Faith. Pass.

Personal Memory Associated with this CD:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment