Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dubstar - Goodbye (1997)


I don't know anything about this British indie/dream pop band. I heard the song Anywhere on the radio and purchased this CD on the strength of that single. It's a good disc that I revisit at least once a year.

Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: Did not chart

Tracks: My favorites are Stars, Cathedral Park, It's Clear, Anywhere, I Will Be Your Girlfriend, and No So Manic Now. With the exception of the skippable Wearchest, the rest are all decent. There's also 3 bonus remix dance tracks, which are all weaker than the original tracks.

Personal Memory Associated with this CD: This CD kept me company one weekend when I tackled a wallpaper project. The wallpaper won that battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment