Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Grateful Dead - Skeletons From The Closet (1974)


By request! (In this particular case, "by request" means that a reader actually sent me a CD. Sorry if I let you down with this one, buddy.)

Because they have a huge following, I feel I should appreciate this group, but I just don't get it. This album has been certified triple platinum so more power to them.

Billboard, March 9, 1974, p. 58


Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: #75

Tracks: I recognize Truckin'.



Personal Memory Associated with this CD: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment