Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Various Artists - Bossa Nova Lounge: Look To The Sky (2002)


Brazilian Import

The first disc in what I believe was a six CD series. A tasteful compilation of bossa nova tunes by all the usual suspects from the 1960's. All tracks added to my cocktail party playlist; most were new to me. The liner notes claim that
This special selection will take you to an enchanted sea-side. Feel the summer breeze ruffling your hair, the loving and longing of quiet nights and quiet stars. Look up to the skies, and let the music take you there.
Don't mind if I do.

Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: Did not chart

Tracks:

Top picks are tracks 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, & 14.

Personal Memory Associated with this CD: None

No comments:

Post a Comment