Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this middle-aged man as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. CDs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no downloads. And just as CD technology (and the album format itself) becomes obsolete. I'm no music critic, just a music junkie with too much time on my hands.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Rembrandts - L.P. (1995)


Remember that time your wife had you buy a CD because she liked a TV show theme?



Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: #23

Tracks: Meh.

Personal Memory Associated with this CD: This is most likely the first time this CD has ever been played from start to finish.  And the last.


2 comments:

  1. This review is so ambiguous, I can't tell if you liked the CD or not. I do know you enjoy bonus tracks as long as they are not demo versions.

    I counted 54 words. New record?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I can tell you we bought this CD for the same reasons. Like you, most of it does not do a thing for me. Ah, the power of "must see TV" and "Friends".

    ReplyDelete