Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Various Artists - Music from the Miramax Motion Picture Calle 54 (2001)


A soundtrack I never listen to, taken from a documentary on Latin jazz I've never seen. I bought it hoping from some Afro-Cuban music, but this is Latin jazz. With impulse buys from the used bins, sometimes you win, sometimes not so much.

Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: Did not chart

Tracks: Nothing against these talented performers; this just isn't my thing. I don't think the writing is very good.

Personal Memory Associated with this CD: None

No comments:

Post a Comment