Since September 2010, this blog has recorded the journey of this music junkie as I attempt to listen to all the music in my CD collection. CDs revisited in their entirety from start to finish - no skipping tracks, no shuffle. Compact Discs only - no vinyl, no tapes, no files.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wynton Marsalis - Standard Time, Vol. 4: Marsalis Plays Monk (1999)


I should listen to this album more than I do.
I should like this album more than I do.

Peak on the US Billboard Top 200 chart: Did not chart

Previously revisited for the blog:
Two Men with the Blues (2008)
Joe Cool's Blues (1995)
Uptown Ruler: Soul Gestures in Southern Blue, Vol. 2 (1991)
The Original Soundtrack From Tune In Tomorrow... (1990)
Crescent City Christmas Card (1989)
Baroque Music for Trumpets (1988)
J Mood (1986)
Trumpet Concertos (1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment